Ten days on and the Love/Hate thing continues. How am I supposed to fight this? It was like the time you were walking on the beach, and you fell and I asked, 'How do you feel?'
Do you remember?
How do you feel?
And you said, 'I fell, feeling the same way now. I fell, feeling the same way now.' I couldn't understand it but it stayed in my mind. It has stayed. Right up until now. Up until today. But now what? Now what do you feel?
Do you remember that guy we saw at the pub that time? That Guy. And you asked me to describe him and I said, 'Nice hair, hot body and husky voice. I said it just to see if you'd react to a cliche. You know? See if I could jolt you. And do you remember how you kept on about how weird it was to say something about the timbre of his voice when what was required was a physical description? 'Obviously', you added. And how someone's voice might have counted if it had been a telephone conversation or a gig, but not a pub scene.
Not just some Guy in a bar.

