Everyone wants to be heroes. Real or not. Big or small. Lady or gentleman. Everybody wants to be heroes.
People will believe anything. Except, of course. The Truth.
I was a lonely child. Lonesome and loneliness have been dwelled sweetly through my veins. My parents found me difficult. I was not the child they have always wanted. My best times were with our dogs. I'd find comfort in them. My parents want to see themselves in me. But I am more like our dogs. I was genuinely an alien in my own childhood. My parents did their best to fed and clothed me, but they don't love.
How can you love a child who are more like a dog than a human?
So I learned to be alone and take pleasure in the dark where no one could see me and where I could look at the stars and where I'd invent my own world where there was no gravity and no holding force.
It was the only place I feel light. It was the only place I feel belonged.

